Today, it is with great pleasure that I release my second free digital guide, Instant Adventure: Valor Not Included.
The guide is for anyone with big travel plans that could use a hand getting through the overwhelm of planning a life changing adventure.
(You’ll need a PDF reader to view it. Here’s an excellent free one.)
Back in January, I published an article titled How to Organize an International Adventure. I didn’t know if you’d like it or even find it useful, but I thought there must be some Advanced Riskology readers out there that either enjoy traveling or would like to start learning about it. So, I went ahead and wrote it.
Turns out, you all loved it, and lots of people started leaving their own travel tips in the comments section. After awhile, I’d received dozens of comments and emails asking to release it as a PDF manual so that it could be read on the road when an Internet connection isn’t available. I’m not one to just copy and paste, so I decided to take the article, edit it, add all the best reader tips, and turn it into an attractive guide that you could be proud to print out and keep in your backpack.
Thus, Instant Adventure was born.
What you’ll learn:
- How to enjoy an amazing trip without the boring and painful budgeting process along with the tools I use to make sure I never run out of money.
- My favorite strategies for scoring really expensive airfare for free or pennies on the dollar.
- How to get around in a foreign city even if you don’t speak the language.
- My free lodging strategy and why I prefer it over staying in expensive hotels.
- What you need to know and do to stay safe and healthy on a big adventure.
- How to hire a tour guide without getting ripped off.
- How to work wherever you go so that your adventure never puts your income in jeopardy.
A very simple request:
Advanced Riskology grows and thrives because awesome people like you share awesome work with their friends. If you think Instant Adventure is a valuable resource, I’d really appreciate your help spreading the word about it by:
- Re-tweeting it or sharing it with your friends on Facebook.
- Submitting it to your favorite social bookmarking sites.
- Leaving a comment so that people see that this is a valuable resource.
Thanks for all your support so far. I can’t wait to hear about the fun adventures you’re putting together.